I finally quit watching Adult contents
To make a comparison of Pornography and smoking doesn't make much sense because I believe they are entirely distinct and unique from each other. I have in real life how people stopped smoking but I can't tell that of watching porn because it is a habit that is difficult to quit or stop. I am no doctor or scientist to tell how hard or easy is it for you to quit porn but here's what got me to stop it.
- Mindset: As an adult, I get to know what I am doing and how to reason as well. It got to a point where I felt it isn't worth it because it will only destroy my life and career as a student and an introvert. I wish it never happened in the first place (how I got into porn) because it is a pity if I decide to tell you. I believe in the saying your destiny is in your hands and you choose who you wish to be. So if you have an ambition and want to be successful in life, it is very easy for you to reach the conclusion to stop it but if you want to be wretched, you won't care about quitting because you think it makes you happy. Believe me, time waits for no one.
- Ugliness: I felt for women who do porn. I used to think whether was it because they didn't have parents or they didn't have education that they decided to do porn in order to survive or that's their passion, I don't really know but I felt disgusted when I saw how women were being treated for example in a scene of five or ten males on one female and instance where a male has a dingus that is as big as whatever you think of and how I felt the women were feeling the pain inside but they didn't have a choice than to do it so as to survive. Again, I felt sad how they were treated like toys because it was unjust.
- Bad habit: Pornography simply has no benefit or advantage, so I needed to stop watching it.
- I felt like a hypocrite watching porn but pretending like i never did which isn't good for me.
If you are a teen, tell only your parents about it and be honest and do not lie. They will help you because they are there for you.